Here’s why you should get your hardwood floors refinished…
Whether you are redesigning your entire home or just wanting to touch up after decades of wear-and-tear, there are plenty of reasons to get your hardwood floors refinished. And when you’re ready to do that, you’re going to want to call someone local, reliable, and affordable. That’s going to be Peach State Hardwood, just sayin.
According to the guys at Peach State, here are the top reasons people get their hardwood floors refinished. Do any of these sound like you?
- Age: After 20 years, trust us, it’s time. You wouldn’t believe how many people realize they haven’t ever had their hardwood floors retouched..and that often means over 20 years of wear and tear. If this is you, don’t be embarrassed. You are not alone.
- Scratches: Dogs, kids, chairs, shoes….scratch, scratch, scratch. You’re going to get scuffs and scratches on your floors. The sooner you get a refinish, the less of an extensive (and expensive) job it’ll be later!
- Dullness: Over time elements like sunlight are going to zap your floors of their shine and color. When you start to see a faded look when you look down at your floors, it’s time for a refinishing.
- Style: Light wood, dark wood, different finishes…styles change. When you decide it’s time to update the look in say, your kitchen, you’re going to want to think about those floors.
- Water Damage: Insidious, awful water damage. A wet towel or dog’s water bowl can cause a whole lot of damage in a relatively short amount of time.
Don’t delay! The earlier the better. Light scratches and fading can be handled in a more delicate way than a total refinish. Call Peach State Hardwood today and let them come take a look and give you some advice.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!